Mircom/Gardia Inc. is the GTA’s distributor of advanced Fire Detection & Alarm, Voice Evacuation & Communication Systems, and Controlled Access & Security solutions. Mircom/Gardia Inc is a privately held company with industry roots dating back to the early 1960’s. With a well earned reputation for excellence in service, reliability and quality, the company has consistently achieved robust growth and currently stands as one of the fastest growing companies in the building systems sector. We are looking for a successful, dedicated professional with strong interpersonal and sales skills to add to our Metro Sales team to continue to develop and grow our business in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Contact new and existing customers, schedule sales calls and follow up on leads.
- Establish customer requirements and develop a strategy to help customer achieve a complete understanding of services and products.
- Close sales to exceed monthly sales budget plan objectives.
- Conduct on site product training, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate leads for prospective customers.
- Prepare quotes and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- Ability to prospect, estimate, formulate and present quotation, negotiate and close sale
- Poses excellent organizational and project management skills
- Have a working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards. (ULC, Fire Code, Bldg Code etc...)
- Proven track record of sales in industry.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and sales skills.
- Dependable and team orientated as well being able to work independently
- Able to work with tight deadlines under pressure and multi task to establish priorities
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards and codes (ULC, Fire Code, etc).
- Sales experience with Fire Alarm, Sprinkler Systems, Intercom, Card Access systems and CCTV Systems.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance
- Company RRSP
- Car allowance
- Commission on Sales
Indeed - 19 months ago