Looking for SAP PS Consultant Senior.
Duration: - 6 Months
Location: - Edmonton
- The role would be to liaise with the client functional leads and communicate with offshore team on the functional aspects of the upgrade (4.7 to ECC 6.0). This is a technical upgrade project. The main goal is to get operational on ECC 6.0 (from 4.7) and remove as many core mods and customizations as possible. We are at the as-is stage, understanding the current core mods, customization and standard SAP functionality in the 4.7 system.
- Review of core mods and other RICEFW custom objects focusing on PS (and FICO). Identify ways to remove core mods and custom RICEFW and replace with SAP configurable functionality available in ECC 6.0.
- Preparation of Delta Training
- Plan for, prepare for and facilitate business review sessions in the Capital Management (PS) area to determine disposition of core mod (Retain/Remove)
- Re-configure the system.
- Understanding Accenture upgrade tools and using them to support project work.
They would take the lead role in the PS area (with some FICO oversight of a more junior team member).
We are looking for:
- Good client presence (will need to work directly with client SAP team members and end users)
- Strong communication (written and verbal) – will need to facilitate sessions
- Good organizational skills (planning, problem resolution, attention to detail)
- Independent worker (will need to be able to shape and plan out an approach to a piece of work)
- Strong work ethic
- Broad knowledge of SAP and deep experience in PS especially (and FICO)
- Local Candidate
- French Speaker an advantage (but prefer local candidate over French speaking candidate that has to travel from Quebec).
If Interested kindly send me your updated resume
Indeed - 21 months ago
Mentor tech>source specializes in the design and deployment of leading-edge information management solutions, supplied by an...