Shaw’s Call Centre Team based in Nanaimo is currently seeking a new team of Technical Service Representatives to join their team.
- Provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
- Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within our support scope guidelines
- Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of their Shaw products and services
- Look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
- Promote and sell the features, advantages, and benefits of Shaw products and services to our customers
- Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
- Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
- Provide feedback to leadership teams to improve environment
- Various other duties as needed
- Grade 12 completion or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of demonstrated customer service and Technical Service experience within a fast paced retail, sales and/or Call Centre environment
- Exceptional at troubleshooting and solving customer Internet, cable, digital phone and computer issues
- A team player with a pleasant personality
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service and satisfaction to our internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity
- Candidates must be able to work a variety of shifts and hours, including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays until 11pm but the schedule may change in the future to include day and morning shifts.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
Email your resume to our email address or call 604-682-1651 for more details. For a full TSR job description, please visit our website.