- Responding promptly to Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Manager requests
- Counting vault and key media from current event days sales
- Balancing petty cash and count cashier floats
- Balancing safe
- Making daily cash and cheque deposits
- Logging cashier overages and shortages
- Informing management of missing media, shorts and overages
- Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Able to withstand large crowds
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 1 - 2 years Cash Handling experience required
- Able to endure long, demanding hours/standing for long durations.
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Solid multitasking skills
Levy Restaurants is recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies, and is...