Busy Retail Tire & Mechanical Shop Requires a Full-Time Licensed Journeyman Technician
Description of Opportunity:
With over 220 locations, Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customer's expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to providing exceptional customer service.
We currently have an opening for an Automotive Technician. This position involves working in a fast paced retail environment with a focus on front end, brakes, shocks, wheel alignment and vehicle maintenance. Government inspectors ticket preferred.
- Hold a provincial red seal automotive ticket with a min. of 5 years experience.
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, service, repair, a wide variety of vehicles.
- Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members.
- Promotes a team spirit.
- Interested applicants should be motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and want to provide excellent customer service.
- Contributes to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Supply and maintain personal tools.
Kal Tire offers a motivating and fun atmosphere, empowering and supportive work culture. With a competitive salary and benefits programs, as well as our company-wide profit sharing plan, Kal Tire could be just the career move you've been looking for!
Send Resume to : Jeff Reed
With over 220 locations, Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our...