Executive Assistant / Sales and Office Coordinator
JOYTV, an independent television station of ZoomerMedia Ltd., based in Surrey is looking for an efficient and organized individual with media sales coordination experience to support the General Sales Manager in managing sales and office administration. Your skills and contributions will help us grow and reach our next level in market penetration and development.
Reports to: General Sales Manager and Director of Station Administration
- Work confidentially in partnership with GSM to ensure office functions efficiently and smoothly.
- Assist with the preparation of sales, promotion and marketing communication for internal and external distribution.
- Prepare and analyze sales reports, monthly commissions, annual budgets and other key performance indicators.
- Interact with sales and traffic teams on a daily basis to manage and service advertisers and agencies with a high level of attention to detail. (Includes but not limited to pre-emptions, make goods, program changes, post analysis and billing discrepancies)
- Set up and maintain all paper and electronic filing systems.
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 3 years senior sales coordination experience in television.
- Demonstrative ability and experience in preparing sales reports.
- Highly proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and typing skills.
- Proactive, personable, ability to multitask, critical thinking skills and an overall desire to be actively involved .
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Very well organized with a good sense of priorities, in order to meet tight deadlines.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Duane Parks, General Sales Manager and Director of Station Administration via email (indicating Executive Assistant in the subject line) by *Friday, January 31, 2014*.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago