We are looking for an E-marketing Coordinator for two local dealerships. This is a full-time, temporary position for maternity leave coverage. We offer a youthful, energetic and fun work environment, on-going training and benefits plan. As the E-marketing Coordinator you are the backbone of internet sales departments and responsible for managing the online presence of two dealerships. You must be willing to travel between the both locations daily.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage websites and keep content up-to-date, including inventory and photos, specials, staff pages etc.
- Posting inventory online.
- Manage and distribute internet leads including recording and reporting stats monthly.
- Keep on top of reconditioning status of used inventory and reviewing used feature sheets.
- Liaison between 3rd party website and marketing vendors.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives and sales promotions.
- Manage and set-up email accounts.
Required Skills and Experience
- Education or previous experience in online marketing and website management.
- Understanding and/or experience in the automotive sales industry.
- Can proficiently operate different software programs including all components of Microsoft office, many different web-based programs, CRM tools and hardware such as computers, printers, cameras, smartphones, etc.
- Extremely organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal as well as proofing and editing.
- Flexible and adaptable (duties and processes are constantly evolving).
To apply please submit your COVER LETTER and RESMUE to:
Sun Valley Honda & Jackson Dodge
Indeed - 14 months ago