Junior Office Services Coordinator
Join a fast paced project based engineering company on a Temporary basis as a Junior Office Services Coordinator. The duration of this opportunity is estimated to be 2 to 3 months buy may be extended based on needs.
- Office moves
- Installation of computers
- Mail room distribution
- Inventory Tracking
- Conducting minor maintenance repairs
- Keeping hallways clear of obstructions
- Maintaining clean/organized service facilities
- Support staff with printer toner checks, clearing paper jams
- Relaying information requests to various departments is also required
- Handling inquiries regarding facility resources
- Previous experience coordinating office moves.
- Experience in a work environment requiring regular internal moves.
- Able to move office furniture and lift boxes.
- The individual is required to be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Handy with tools used for onsite repairs (ex: drills, screwdrivers).
- Flexible to work afterhours and on weekends.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Customer service oriented.
The Junior Office Services Coordinator may occasionally be required to work afterhours and on weekends to assist with office moves and other activities.
You will report to the Senior Office Services Coordinator.
f you are excited about this opportunity, meet the criteria above, and are legally eligible to work in Canada please send me your resume!