Want to create great pub food from our Angry Shrimp Salad to our Campfire Poutine?
At Hudsons, we tap into the ‘Canadian Spirit’. We strive to echo all the great attributes it means to be Canadian: Proud, courteous, compassionate, generous, open minded, accepting, unique, diverse, creative, resilient and hardworking. We’re nice people…. and that’s a good thing, eh?
Here is what you will do:
- Run a profitable, clean, well-equipped kitchen
- Coach and train staff in all kitchen positions and systems
- Create staff schedules
- Maintain excellent food executions and food safety compliance
- Order and maintain inventory standards for all food products
- Monitor daily food prep production
- Be involved in decisions for your location
Your experience includes:
- Passionate about food and people with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Kitchen Manager
- A team player able to energize a team
- Organized and thrive in a fast paced, high volume working environment
- Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Knowledgeable of food safety standards and how to run a kitchen
- Able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house personnel
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
Hudsons invests in you:
- Learn different aspects of running a kitchen including food costs and gaining more management and leadership skills
- Cross training and individual development through mentor training
- A Hudsons employee benefits discount card
- Health and dental benefits with a flex benefit plan
- Profit Share Program
- Competitive wages and opportunity for career advancement with us!
Apply today in person at one of the following locations:
- Calgary Downtown – 1201-5th Street
- Crowfoot – 838 Crowfoot Crescent NW
- Shawnessy – 700-16061 McLeod Trail SE
Or forward us your resume. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.