Passionate about food? Experienced? Reliable? Hard working?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and qualified Line Cooks to assist in running our new and busy restaurant kitchen. The Hub @ Holiday Inn offers competitive salary, benefits and professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will have previous experience:
- Seasoning and cooking food in a wide variety of preparations.
- Carrying out general cleaning and kitchen maintenance.
- Strictly following established processes and standards for safe food production and handling.
- Working effectively as part of a team, to ensure the safe and efficient preparation of food.
- Handling other related tasks as required, producing quality meals for hotel guests.
- Working in all sections of the kitchen, from buffet, reception and plated service, to menu service.
- Following recipes, using judgment and experience.
- Maintaining consistent high quality of foods prepared through following portion controls, weighing, measuring, converting, etc.
- Minimizing waste and monitoring product/ingredient quality.
- Modeling team work and professionalism at all times while encouraging and coaching staff regarding preparation and quality standards.
- Maintaining communication with front of house to ensure they are informed of anything that may impact service.
- Calmly handling unexpected rushes, while keeping busy during slower times.
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to: Executive Chef – Tom Brownbridge.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Line Cooks - PT and FT
- 25 days ago
- 8 days ago
- 8 days ago
Holiday Inn Saskatoon is one of the first properties unveiled in a new and exciting new IHG hotel brand. Combining the unique style and the...