The Hilton Suites Toronto/Markham Conference Centre & Spa is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team. Are you passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience? If your answer is “Yes”, we would like to meet you.
We do require candidates to be available on weekdays, weekends and holidays for both early morning and evening shifts.
This position is responsible for maintaining clean, comfortable and attractive public areas in the hotel and to give assistance to Room Attendants and other Housekeeping Team Members in cleaning and servicing guestrooms. Housepersons should be dressed neatly and should always wear a smile!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests warmly, with ability to communicate clearly
- Deliver guestroom items requested by guests
- Vacuum function spaces as required, mop lobby regularly
- Service and maintain washrooms on a regular basis
- Ensure outside garbage receptacles are empty at all times
- Assist with laundry and room attendants as required
- Maintain cleanliness of elevators
- 2 to 3 years cleaning experience an asset
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects safely; walking, stretching, bending necessary on a regular basis
- Must follow health & safety procedures
- Appearance must be neat and well-groomed
- Good command of English
- Flexible to work weekends, holidays and various shifts