The Hilton Suites Toronto/Markham Conference Centre & Spa is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team. Are you passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience? If your answer is “Yes”, we would like to meet you.
First impressions are everything! As a Guest Service Agent at Hilton Toronto/Markham Conference Centre and Spa, your charisma and professionalism will create a sense of welcome, turning moments into memories for all our guests!
We do require candidates to be available on weekdays, weekends and holidays for both day shifts and evening shifts.
The Guest Service Agent will work on a rotating basis in some or all of the areas of the Front Office including Reception, Cashier, and Telephone. All Guest Service Agents must aim to provide the ultimate in service and courtesy to guests of Hilton Suites from the time of registration to the time of departure. This will be done through analyzing and interpreting the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions and resolutions as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Check-in and check-out of guests
· Collect payments – cash, debit and credit and maintaining a float
· Consistently providing exceptional customer service by exceeding guests expectations
· Provide general information to guests (i.e. directions, restaurant hours etc)
· Take care of all guests needs (i.e. arrange transportation, wake up calls etc)
· Review service requests for arrivals
· Take ownership of all guests complaints and rectify the complaint quickly and efficiently
· Communicate information regarding Guests needs and to other Team Members and Departments
· Other duties assigned by the Front Desk Manager or Supervisor
· Excellent guest service skills
· Possesses a passion for customer service and the ability to exceed customer expectations
· A team player
· Exceptional conflict resolution skills
· Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
· Computer literate
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Proven ability to be organized, multi-task and prioritize
· Completion of High School, GED or equivalent
· Good command of English
· Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an asset
· Flexible shift availability