The Guest Experience Supervisor will be responsible ensuring a seamless and memorable guest experience in line with the property’s branding and service standards. In this hands-on role, the Guest Experience Supervisor will help oversee all aspects of the Front Desk operations; including Guest Services, Reservations, Shuttle Services and Night Audit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Help lead the development of a workplace culture that places priority on exceptional guest service and sales
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure the status of guest rooms are accurate and guest requests/ requirements are met
- Assist in effectively handling, investigating and resolving guest concerns in a professional manner
- Assist in monitoring customer feedback and look for clear tactical efforts to respond
- Aid in maintaining consistent compliancy with all AAA and other industry related standards to ensure the highest levels of guest service are provided
- Establish strong communication systems with Guest Agents to ensure the most up to date information on guest, group and hotel operations is readily available
RESPONSIBILITY TO THE BUSINESS
- Support the Director of Sales & Marketing and GM with meeting short term sales, rates, and revenue goals
- Help maintain the Property Management System including the management of distribution channels, when needed
- Manage multiple priorities and demands; must be able to solve problems, support staff, as well as, perform duties of guest services (front desk agent, night auditor, concierge) when required
COMPANY CULTURE & LEADERSHIP
- Assist in ongoing and effective leadership, coaching, performance management and recognition of all Guest Experience Agents to support and reflect The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa’s core values and initiatives
- Help lead in establishing a service culture that reflects the Sidney Piers’ Mission to create a “Home Away from Home” for our guests
- Create an environment which fosters continuous improvement
- Encourage creativity and having fun.
- Develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with all other departments in the hotel
- Stay current on guest feedback to aid in continuously improving services and offerings
- Maintain effective and innovative incentive programs designed to motivate staff and grow financial targets
- Support in continuously develop new revenue generating opportunities
- 2 years of progressive experience in Rooms Division with an understanding of Revenue Management principles
- Related degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management
- Proficiency in Opera Property Management System, Excel, MS Office and other related programs
- Must be adaptable to change and able to multitask calmly and efficiently, with an emphasis on follow up, cooperation and courtesy
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and listening skills
- First Aid Certification an asset
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, send in a cover letter and resume by e-mail in Word, rtf, text, or fax to 655-9764. Quote the Position Title in the Subject line of your email or fax. We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Indeed - 9 months ago