H2O Energy Services is currently seeking an Office Manager/Receptionist for our Clairmont, Alberta location.
Summary: The Office Manager/Receptionist’s primary responsibility is to assist and support the Area Manager with the detailed processes, procedures, and analysis in running their area operations as a complete business unit. This individual maintains records for accuracy of revenue, expenses, assets, rentals, labor costs, and overall financial performance analysis. The Office Manager/Receptionist will also be responsible for office administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Accounting Department:
-Maintain job summary spreadsheet daily
-Invoice the customer within three days from the date of job completion
-Create “Purchase Orders” for every expense purchase request
-Create “Authorization for Expenditures” for every asset purchase request
-Code all purchases
- Assets Tracking
- Rental Equipment Log
-Maintain the rental equipment spreadsheet
Assist the Human Resources Department:
- New Hire paperwork and orientation
- Monitor daily hours for each employee
- Monitor and record allocation of labour costs
- Prepare accruals at month-end for the hourly employees
- Monitor uniforms – purchase/rentals and related costs
- Greet all visitors by offering refreshments, inform the appropriate staff of their arrival
- Manage switchboard, routing calls as appropriate
- Receive incoming packages and prepare outgoing packages
- Deal with all inquiries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Manage procurement of all office and kitchen supplies
- Compiles and maintains an up to date directory of telephone numbers and email addresses
- Ensure reception area is kept tidy and organized
- Administrative duties as required
- 2-5 years of office administration/accounting experience
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to company's guidelines.
- This position requires self-awareness and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask and manage a fluctuating workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift 1-15 lbs.
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Ability to hear telephone conversations and speak clearly.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
- Monday through Friday, over-time as required.
- Primarily working in an office environment, but may be required to observe field operations in varying environment conditions.