g[squared] marketing – communications coordinator
Who We’re Looking For
g[squared] marketing is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with the rare combination of analytical thinking capabilities and a flare for creative to join our strategic development team. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Development, the successful candidate will work with the various departments within the agency to develop innovative and effective communications and marketing plans that meet the needs of g[squared]’s wide variety of clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Participate in external strategic planning meetings with clients.
- Participate in internal concept development meetings.
- Research, evaluate, and understand the client, their target markets, and their competitors marketing and communications activities interpreting them into concise, easy-to-understand information.
- Develop and write comprehensive communications and marketing strategies that support the overall strategic direction of the client.
- Write and edit communications materials such as press releases, media advisories, speaking notes, articles, blog postings, editorials, advertisements, invitations, sponsorship packages, brochures etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in writing, editing and proofreading organized, professional, and concise pieces. Must also have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of communications and marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to be well organized, accurate, detail oriented, and a problem solver with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, growing work environment.
- Proven ability to organize and successfully complete multiple projects with a high degree of tenacity, while meeting company objectives and deadlines.
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently with other team members, as well function independently.
- Your education in marketing, public relations, or communications is complemented by 3 – 4 years of progressive professional experience in marketing, communications or other related field.
Indeed - 16 months ago