Order Fulfillment Assistant (Based in Surrey, BC)
Fulton Sales/Alca Distribution is Canada's fastest growing distributor of baby and children's products. We sell and distribute a wide array of products to national as well as independent retailers across Canada and have developed a significant presence in the apparel, gear, footwear, maternity, sport and organic markets.
What sets us apart from the competition is our trendy & fashionable brand portfolio, our exclusive distributorship agreements in Canada, our presence in all channels (B2B & B2C) and, perhaps most importantly, our world class customer service and after sales support.
The Order Fulfillment Assistant reports to the Distribution Center Manager and is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are picked, packed and shipped according to established procedures. As a member of a small Warehouse team, the appointee is also responsible for supporting a wide variety of tasks in the warehouse department including receiving, shipping, stocking inventory, cycle counting and inventory management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that orders are picked and packed according to customer order specifications detailed in the invoice/pick list;
- Prepares orders for shipment in compliance with warehouse standards for particular customers and shipment methods; Receives and locates incoming shipments of inventory;
- Monitors inventory levels for replenishment;
- Participates in cycle count and related inventory activities;
- Accurately produces and completes necessary paperwork applicable to warehouse processes;
- Performs general warehouse functions as necessary;
- Adheres to the health and safety requirements in the performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Completion of secondary education;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar roles;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, PO and Inventory systems;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in picking orders;
- Strong communication skills, well-organized and able to multi-task;
- Motivated, proactive and a strong team player;
- Forklift driving certification is a plus.
Working at Fulton Sales
We are a young, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing company and our staff is passionate about what we do. We offer above market compensation and a positive working environment that encourages continuous improvement and on-going staff development.
We invite you to forward your application with Order Fulfillment Assistant in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fulton Sales Unit 4, 2153 192nd Street, Surrey, BC V3S 3X2