We are seeking a qualified Garden Center Staff for the Freson Bros. Fresh Market Garden Center, Stony Plain. You are expected to have general knowledge and ability to perform basic horticulture, landscaping, greenhouse and nursery maintenance practices, as follows:
- Assists in the selection, ordering, planting, culture, and maintenance of seeds, flower beds, trees, shrubs, ground covers, and turf grasses.
- Production of bedding plants, potted plants, and nursery stock and maintains records on the growing operation.
- Provides advice in the proper methods and techniques of planting ornamental plants, pruning, wound dressing, cavity repair, and the cabling and bracing of trees and shrubs.
- Assists in the preparation of maintenance programs for the control of plant diseases and insects.
- Assists in preparing fertilizer programs for various types of plants.
To the successful individual, we offer a competitive compensation package including competitive wage rate, benefits plan, family grocery discount, and above all exciting career growth opportunities. Be a part of the newest state of the art fresh market in Alberta.
If you’re that person we are looking for, we invite you to submit your resume either by fax or even better by visiting the store and meet with:
Kerry Waldo, Store Manager
4416 – 48th Street, Stony Plain, Alberta T7Z1L4
Fax: (780) 968-9292 website : www.freson.com
Welcome to Freson Bros., Welcome Home
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1955, Freson Bros. is Alberta owned and operated, currently operates fifteen supermarkets employing over 950 Team Members. Our...