Forbes Bros. Ltd. has been meeting the electrical infrastructure design construction and maintenance needs of utilities and industry throughout Canada and the world since 1976. RS Line Contr. Co. operating under our parent company Forbes Bros. Ltd. forms one the largest power line construction companies in Western Canada. With our extensive fleet of conventional rubber tired and specialty all-terrain utility construction equipment, and a sizeable work force of highly skilled employees we are able to handle any project up to 750 KV.
Forbes Bros Ltd. is currently expanding our team by recruiting a motivated, energetic, outside of the box thinker, interested in pursuing an Accounts Payable Administrator opportunity with our growing and dynamic company.
Reporting to the A/P Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices with accuracy and efficiency.
The accountabilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- full cycle accounts payable
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Other administrative duties as required
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of activity in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Viewpoint software would be a definite asset.
Forbes Bros. Ltd. offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding pension program. Forbes. Bros Ltd. has an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace.
**Please email your resume quoting “AP Admin Comp # 02202014” in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted