Customer Service Coordinator @ FoodConnect Media & EzTix Event Ticketing
FoodConnect Media in North America's premier culinary event ticketing service working with North America's top culinary events through it's ticketing department: EzTix Event Ticketing. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our fast growing business.
The Customer Support Coordinator is a role with a large variety of responsibility ranging from internal and external customer support management, sales support and lead generation to providing executive support to the President. Through diligent attention to detail, this role insures ongoing success of our company's products and vision.
Daily schedule will vary and will include some evenings and weekends as needed. Very flexible hours based on the travel schedule of the president.
Is this role for me?
The Customer Support Coordinator is a fast paced high demand position at the centre of our operations team. As a rapidly growing small business, this role covers various areas within the organization and is often pulled in multiple directions at once. If you are someone who loves a challenge and a wide variety of tasks on your plate, this role is for you. The perfect candidate will possess outstanding customer service skills, an above average comfort with modern technologies, and be proficient in managing time and tasks.
The Objectives & Key Responsibilities for the Customer Support Coordinator are split into 3 distinct areas:
15% Sales Support
- Assist in the planning and coordination of trade shows and events throughout North America. Ensuring that all required materials are packed and shipped in the required timelines.
- Order paper goods and sales supplies as required. Ensure that we are never out of paper advertising or ticket stock.
- Maintain accurate records of calls placed in the CRM.
- Assist in the generation of sales leads through online research and customer relationship development.
- Load leads lists and data into the CRM as required.
- Assist in the set-up and execution of email marketing campaigns to both event organizers and ticket buyers.
60% Customer Support
- Manage customer support calls as they are received and service them while providing exceptional customer service. This may include conflict resolution, ticket order processing, and technical assistance for online buyers.
- Document all customer support calls using the company CRM ensuring that proper follow up is done for all tickets that are not completed on the first call.
- Escalating and following up on trouble tickets that require outside assistance.
- Manage all inbound customer support emails responding in a timely manner according to company timelines and policies that are in place.
- Manage the equipment shipping schedule. Ensure that the correct equipment volumes are delivered to the appropriate venues on time and then returned to the office post event.
- Provide technical support and training to our event producers in the correct usage of ticketing equipment.
- Assist in content management for North America's largest Food Events Calendar: FoodConnect.com.
- Process and print hard ticket orders as they are received.
25% Executive Assistant
- Answer the Presidents calls when he is not available and provide assistance and escalation as required.
- Assist in coordinating travel plans and bookings as needed.
- Assist the President in preparing for client appointments, meetings and various other tasks.
- Provide research support as needed in various company initiatives.
- Participate in planning and development meetings as needed. Documenting meeting details and ensuring notes are accurately added to project/CRM systems.
- Ensure that monthly billings are transferred from the CRM to the invoicing system and then invoiced to all clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service role.
- Proficient organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills are a must. Strong confidence when dealing with telephone clients and sometimes difficult situations.
- High level of comfort and familiarity with today's leading technologies. This should include both Mac and Windows PC's and Apple iOS devices (iPhone/iPad).
- Minimum 2 years post secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge and passion for the food & events industry. Knowledge and experience with live events is a definite plus.
- Very strong multi-tasking skills. Ability to work in a fast-pasted environment often having to jump from one project to another throughout the day but still completing tasks on time.
- Familiar with leading email marketing techniques.
- Possess exceptional problem solving skills and be able to work with little supervision.
- Possess research and analytical skills.
- The ability to use initiative and be pro-active
- Knowledge of todays leading website CMS systems such as Wordpress.
- Bilingual French / English / Spanish is a huge advantage.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic accounting skills is a bonus. Comfort with numbers as a minimum.
Sound like a challenge you'd like to take on? All those interested please send a cover letter and resume outlining relevant experience. Applications will be accepted until July 15th 2013. We thank every applicant for their submission but due to the volume of request, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.