Who we are
We are the leader in engagement strategies. For over 30 years, FineLine has been helping people and organizations have a positive impact on our world. Listening and engaging directly with customers and donors through multiple channels, gives FineLine the unique ability to provide the right solutions for extending reach, developing lasting relationships and delivering meaningful results. We are looking for an innovative, passionate individual to help us further grow and expand our market share.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales/Marketing teams to develop and implement a wide range of marketing and communications strategies that result in qualified leads.
- Develop, communicate and manage detailed project plans to ensure delivery of marketing communications programs
- Prepare project budgets for marketing communications initiatives and manage project execution
- Create, maintain and refresh all collateral with respect to content and messaging and style
- Define, develop and manage social campaigns that deliver planned results
- Segment markets appropriately and develop communication strategies suited for each target audience
- With Sales, develop targeted communication strategies and materials for specific markets that will increase the likelihood of winning specific opportunities
- Collaborate to develop effective creative strategies related to branding and collateral development
- Develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy
- Create content for periodic newsletters and promotional information distributed to an extensive database of contacts
- Identify effective advertising opportunities and develop plans that will generate incremental leads and drive revenue
The Ideal Candidate
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- 2-5 years of marketing communications experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proven project management skills
- Social Network expertise, growing and converting communities
- Demonstrated excellence in developing creative strategies, writing engaging copy and integrating visual design to tell a compelling story in a wide range of print and electronic media
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications in clouding Word and PowerPoint, which are used in both internal and client-facing documents and presentations
- Data driven decision making
- Able to research and integrate technical product information into clear messages that are focused on the needs of the target audience
- Propensity for understanding technical concepts, synthesizing information and translating into meaningful messages
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); adept at writing and editing copy for brochures and other media
- Employs a creative and collaborative approach
(Full Time, Salary Range: $ 38,000 - $ 40,000)
If this opportunity matches your interest and profile, please email/send your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
290 Garry Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 1H3
Phone: (204) 942-4242
Fax: (204) 943-6462
Please indicate on the subject line Marketing Specialist.
All applications are held in strict confidence. FineLine is an equal opportunity employer who encourages applications from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates that meet the above qualifications will be contacted.