The software developer’s role is to analyze, design, code, test, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, configuring, coding, developing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports when required.
- Minimum of 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages, including C/C++, Java, Scripting languages ex. Perl and/or TCL.
- Experience working with enterprise applications.
- Knowledge and experience with modern frameworks like JSF, Spring, Struts and Hibernate is an asset
- Experience working in integrated development environments, including NetBeans and/or Eclipse
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle is preferred)
- Must have experience with UNIX operating systems
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle
Indeed - 21 months ago