Position: Graphic Designer
Location: EvelineCharles Corporate Office, Downtown Edmonton
Start Date: Immediately
Job Description Duties
A career with EvelineCharles is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of growing company leading the beauty industry. With nine locations across Western Canada, EC cultivates creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit within our team. You will work with people who are driven and passionate about achieving goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and understand how to juggle priorities while providing solid design solutions.
Organization & Responsibilities
- Provide, innovative, creative and strategic design solutions for all promotions in the form of print, outdoor advertisements, display and digital mediums.
- Work closely with Marketing Team for creative implementation of marketing strategies.
- Digital media: design and distribute to websites including Picasa, SmugMug, Flickr, and YouTube.
- Social media: create, manage, and monitor efforts on Facebook, Google, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media that emerges.
- Develop and manage RSS feeds, news feeds, webinars and podcasting services.
- Multimedia packages: develop and coordinate interactive presentations, brochures and video.
- Be an expert in emerging digital media with a deep passion for the future of media channels.
- Grow deep knowledge and understanding of new and emerging media platforms, the technology that drives them, and the best marketing applications of those platforms.
- minimum 2 - 3 years of Graphic Design experience. Experience in Marketing is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, marketing, public relations, advertising, or related field.
- Creative-thinker capable of enriching the marketing function by creating new initiatives.
- Proactive and motivated individual capable of meeting deadlines and thriving under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and ability to interact directly with clients in professional matter.
- Ability to effectively organize and execute projects simultaneously.
- Excellent team-player capable of actively participating in a dynamic marketing department.
- Passionate and fashion-forward individual who possesses outstanding organizational skills.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your portfolio and send your resume with cover letter stating your salary expectations.
Indeed - 5 months ago