This position is a key contributing member of a professional wealth management team. Assisting the Investment Advisor, the ideal candidate will help service clients with financial planning, investment and insurance solutions. A background and working knowledgable of investment industry products, practices and processes combined with customer oriented and willingness to learn on an ongoing basis will serve towards excelling in this position.
- Provide administrative support to Investment Advisor
- Process and follow-up on trade requests (mutual fund, equities, etc.) in accordance with Investment Advisor instructions
- Identify, investigate, and resolve client inquiries and discuss any complex and investment driven issues with the advisor and/or clients
- Manage client account transactions
- Act as a resource on compliance related issues
- Be proactive with project development and execution for improving all types of processes
- Proactive client management
- Account Management
- Ability to review investment accounts with clients
- Stay current with IIROC and DundeeWealth policies
- Assist in constructing customized wealth management strategies, proposals and action plans for existing and potential clients
- Help strengthen existing and potential client relationships
- Provide service directly to clients and their accounts underadministration by the Investment Advisor
- Deal directly with clients on the phone as well as in the office
- Maintain client files and contact management system (Goldmine)
- Manage and organize files, correspondence, records, documents, etc. follow-up on pending matters
- Deal with clients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course
- Insurance Licensed an asset
- Options Course, an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in the investment industry
- Ability to work in a dynamic demanding, high pressure environment
- Exceptional computer skills using, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of various quotation equipment (ThomsonOne), industry specific software (Dataphile) and CRM (GoldMine)
- Problem Solving Skills
- Exceptional Written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and prioritizing methods
- Professional, responsible and ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong initiative and ability to work effectively without supervision
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume. Salary will commensurate with experience. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
DundeeWealth is a Canadian owned, integrated wealth management creating and providing investment solutions and advisory services for financial advisors, institutions, corporations and foundations through our two main businesses: investment management and financial advisory. As an DundeeWealth branch office, The Investwise Private Counsel Team leads the way in providing excellence for innovative financial advice, service and fully managed solutions.
DundeeWealth S.A. is an investment management company located in Luxembourg. It is a subsidiary of Toronto-based DundeeWealth and is the...