We are currently seeking a full-time financial assistant to join our team and play an active role in delivering superior service to our existing clients as well as contribute to our firm's continued growth.
- Processing investment and insurance transactions
- Preparing word-processed illustrations
- Researching and preparing for client meetings and follow-up reporting
- Keeping excellent records and files
- Maintaining the firm's database including appointment scheduling
- Managing client relationship program
Skills and qualifications:
*University/College or equivalent experience
*2 years of related experience in a financial/insurance office
*Working knowledge of mutual funds, GIC's and life insurance
*Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
*Must be proficient in WORD and EXCEL
*Strong customer service focus and an outstanding work ethic
*Must have an ability to prioritize work and multitask in a busy environment
*Mutual Fund license and/or a life insurance license would be an asset.
Indeed - 16 months ago
We are a financial services firm in Sarnia, ON that provides financial, retirement and estate palning solutions to our clients.