DuProprio is an ever-growing network that currently employs over 300 people. Its rapid growth in recent years has enabled DuProprio to establish itself as the leader in commission-free real estate in Canada. The DuProprio network currently offers services in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
As one of the most visited real estate websites in Canada and with a cohesive team of qualified professionals, DuProprio offers homeowners a professional, honest and innovative commission-free real estate service to assist them throughout the sale of their property so they can do it in a smart, effective and profitable way. Constantly on the lookout for new trends in its industry, DuProprio has already helped several thousand Canadians sell their property and forgo commission.
THE OPPORTUNITY (ONE-YEAR CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Director, Interactive Marketing, a core component of your inbound marketing activities is your excellent content creation, including:
- SEO Website copy
- Social media posts on all relevant channels
- SEO Blog posts
- Landing pages for specific advertising campaigns
- Articles & press releases to be published online
You have created, executed, and reported on social media campaigns that have resulted in increased lead generation, sales, client retention, and positive brand awareness with:
- Google Plus
You monitor and manage our brand reputation, utilize social media channels, and most importantly respond and interact with our audiences appropriately.
You will be conducting the social media campaigns and copy writing for the company. You have the ability to work independently the majority of the time, have a high degree of self-responsibility and loyalty, a love of ongoing learning and an exceptional work ethic. You have excellent Canadian English written and verbal communication skills and can communicate well in French.
Your days will consist of the following activities:
- Oversee branding, along with corporate and product messaging
- Develop content for our website, the ComFree blog (Wordpress) and social media channels
- Produce marketing and sales content
- Manage marketing campaign content
- Provide editorial support for specific documentation
- Monitor what is being said about the brand via SalesForce (Radian6) software
- Work with a team to create advertising campaigns for print and web
- Track, analyze and report on results from marketing activities
- Monitor KPIs via Google Analytics and the varying social media platforms
To be part of our winning team, you must:
- Have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a social media environment and as part of a marketing team
- Have experience working with Canadian markets
- Be an excellent communicator with a perfect command of written and spoken English, and a working knowledge of French
- Have knowledge of real estate (an asset)
In order to enjoy this position, you must be:
- Results oriented and autonomous
- A fanatic about details
- Able to multi-task and manage many projects simultaneously
Our team works hard every day to provide our customers an outstanding service in order to ensure the sale of their property. Customers are the core of our business and we aim to offer a memorable experience. Does this vision appeal to you? Join a team where employees are proud to be part of an extraordinary project and where you can make a difference.