Established in 2010, the Surrey-North Delta Division of Family Practice (SNDFP) is comprised of family physicians from Surrey and North Delta. Member physicians work collaboratively to improve patient access to local primary care and provide continuous professional support. The vision for the SNDFP is that quality of life is improved for patients, physicians and the community at large. The mission of the SNDFP is:
- to advocate for patient and physician health in our community
- to facilitate member engagement in evaluating and shaping the health care system
- to identify challenges and develop innovative approaches to providing efficient, quality health care.
16 hours per week (April 2014 start date)
The research assistant will help with the collection, analysis, and dissemination of data and will provide overall evaluation support to the Division. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting to create data collection tools
- Assisting with data collection and analysis
- Assisting with reporting and communication of outcomes for Division projects
- Staying apprised of trends in the evaluation and research fields
- Post-secondary degree or two to four years of related work experience
- Experience working in a PC environment including word processor and spreadsheet software applications.
- Experience with on-line survey administration
- Experience with research projects
- Demonstrated clear pattern of professional and personal development
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car for regional travel
Deadline for Submissions: Friday, March 14th at 4pm
Please send proposals in PDF format and put “Research Assistant” in the subject line
Indeed - 5 months ago
Surrey/North Delta, Langley, and Delta Divisions of Family Practice are local innovations in health care, and part of a province-wide...