Wedding Event Sales and Planning – Vancouver BC
Our client is looking for a self-starting, experienced Wedding Planner that understands high end venues. This position is fast-paced and multi-task oriented. Responsible for; Event Sales, New Business Development and planning for our Wedding clients. This position reports to the Corporate Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivers professional, courteous and efficient sales and service to all our clients.
- Responds to client inquiries. All inquiries are entered and tracked by our Sales Force CRM.
- Provides Wedding planning and information to potential clients and prepares quotes for Events.
- Assists with the development of sales strategies to enhance current customer base.
- Prepares contracts & liaise with clients to ensure all their needs are identified, documented and accurate.
- Plans, organizes and assists clients in planning their events. Acts as an In house Special Event and personal Wedding planner in order to develop event plans & timelines.
- Coordinates and participates in Wedding Open Houses and shows.
- Participates in all scheduled staff meetings and identifies and track action items.
- Computer literate. Access e-mails, creates word documents, quotations, event plans, etc., as well as versatile with Sales Force CRM software applications.
- Maintains office calendar - scheduled showings, booked events Weddings, Receptions, etc.
- Prepares event schedules to ensure client expectations are delivered and Private Events Manager is aware of all event requirements.
- Ensures timely receipt of all contract deposits and ensure billing is accurate including processing credit card slips.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Has a thorough knowledge of Wedding event planning.
- Has various computer Skills, particularly using Sales Force, MS Office, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational Skills – oral and interpersonal.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to Multi- task.
Compensation - $55,000+
To apply for this role please e-mail resume for consideration.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
We provide quality services through having a quality process, and not just a psd to html factory. Our QA manager reviews all of our work...