Territory Sales Representative – Home Health Care – Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a compassionate self-starter with a business development / sales background. Someone with Occupational Therapists or Nursing experience themselves or as an assistant would be ideal in this role. This role would entail working with OT’s, rehab clinics, hospitals and with end users direct. An understanding of the BC health care system is ideal.
Play a key customer facing sales role to help grow the Home Health Care business, accountable for:
- Territory business planning, accurate sales forecasting and delivery of sales objectives
- Optimizing sales leads, assessments, trials to close sales within designated selling periods
- Personalized and professional advice, information, and consultation to individuals, groups and institutions
- Developing relationships and maintaining contact with health care providers
- Arranging educational in-service activities with customers
- Commitment to best client healthcare outcome.
- Attending conferences and exhibits to promote the company’s products and services
- Preparation of weekly call reports, activities, and monthly sales forecasts
- Conducting business ethically and responsibly
Desired Skills & Experience
Understanding of the B.C. Health Care System, understanding of client disabilities & disease states or prior selling experience in a health care related field.
o Effective written and verbal skills
o Excellent organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
o Efficient time management skills
o Business planning & execution
o Results and performance drive
o Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
o Capability to understand client needs, sense of empathy and tactfulness
o Thorough understanding of the sales processes
o Computer literacy including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
o Mechanical aptitude and use of tools
o Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
We are focused on providing Canadians with the most complete selection of specialty home health care products and services, tailored to meet all the specific needs for health recovery and maintenance.
Built on a foundation of professional expertise and personal service, the organization
has been meeting your health care needs for over 40 years.
From custom modification of seating and mobility equipment to wheelchair vans, or simply
aids to improve daily living, the organization is dedicated to providing the best and most affordable solution. Our team approach supports the recommendations of health care professionals and makes certain that each individual achieves and maintains the highest level of independence and comfort possible.
Compensation: $40,000 base + commission, expected first year $60-$75k Excellent benefits package, company vehicle and employee discounts
We provide quality services through having a quality process, and not just a psd to html factory. Our QA manager reviews all of our work...