Manager for Café/Bakery
We’re seeking a hands-on Retail Manager for our established, award-winning Café/Bakery. Key position responsibilities include:
- Customer Service – manage, coordinate and provide customer service
- Team Leadership – interview, schedule, train and develop the front-of-house service team
- Product Presentation – ensure product quality standards and attractive merchandising
- Catering – coordinate some in house & off premise catering
- Wine and Beer - knowledge an asset, though not necessary
- Community Relations – we are an integral part of a new and vibrant community
- Management Team – work collaboratively as part of the multi-location retail management team
What we’re looking for:
Individuals with solid hospitality/foodservice supervisory experience and strong leadership skills are encouraged to apply. You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- enjoy serving customers and role-modeling the highest standards of customer service
- are self-motivated, organized and have exceptional follow through
- want to work collaboratively and have great interpersonal skills
- excited about working with a new concept
- take an entrepreneurial approach to your job
- are available for early morning, evening and weekend shifts
- and of course you need to have an appreciation for great food!
What we offer:
The right candidate will be offered:
- Attractive compensation
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Product discounts
- A growing company with a great team of people to work with
Competitive compensation is offered, based on qualifications approx 45k.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago
We provide quality services through having a quality process, and not just a psd to html factory. Our QA manager reviews all of our work...