Description: Administrative Assistant
Beautiful new offices in Burnaby for expanding company. Our client requires an organized Administrator with common sense, excellent Excel skills and the ability to multitask. We are looking for someone to implement systems, electronic filings, manage and streamline multiple businesses, procedures, policies, and monitor administrative projects. Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working in role at an office.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties as needed; answering, screening and transferring inbound phone calls, receiving and directing visitors and clients.
- Someone that can support switching from a hard copy filing system to an electronic one.
- Manage postage, courier and cheque deposits and distribution.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting skills, Administrative writing & filing skills, Microsoft Office, Excellent Excel skills, Managing processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem solving, Supply management, Inventory control, Verbal communication.
Compensation package: $40,000 plus benefits
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
We provide quality services through having a quality process, and not just a psd to html factory. Our QA manager reviews all of our work...