Accounting Administrator (Surrey) Must be CGA min level 3
A small – medium size growing Transportation Carrier Company is currently seeking a Full Cycle Accounting Administrator. Your responsibilities will be divided between multiple companies it currently runs. The ideal candidate will be versatile, proactive and loyal a big picture thinker who needs little or no direction or supervision. Along with performing regular accounting and clerical tasks, the candidate must be able to use analytics to provide feedback on productivity and profitability on completed jobs with recommendations to improve. Applicant must maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data and very effective organizational and problem solving skills. Experience in transportation and logistics preferred.
APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY and be HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN COMPUTER SKILLS and HAVE VERY GOOD TELEPHONE SKILLS
Accounts Receivable / Payable
- follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Reconciliation of accounts
- prepare bank deposits
- Process adjustments
- communicating with customers via phone, email, or mail
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Prepare manual cheques for signature
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Maintain vendor files
- Mail Cheques
- Data entry
- File Submission
- General inquiry and some government reporting
- Costing and data entry for inventory purchases
- Costing and data entry for in house processing
- General inquiry and reconciliations
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and working knowledge with Quickbooks
- 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Experience Syncing from Tailwind to Quickbooks
- Must be experienced with online Banking
Compensation package: 40-55k depending on experience.
Please send resume, only those qualified will be contacted for an immediate interview.
Indeed - 22 months ago
We provide quality services through having a quality process, and not just a psd to html factory. Our QA manager reviews all of our work...