Destination One Consulting excels at providing our clients with top quality candidates from our branch operations. The Destination One operating model features specialist recruiters working in practice verticals which enables them to deliver top quality resources to our clients in a timely manner.
We are looking to hire OBIEE developer for our client who will design and deliver OBIEE technology solutions within a complex enterprise environment that will help business users gain competitive advantage and evolve into high performance organizations. This candidate will be responsible for the design and delivery of OBIEE front end reports/dashboards. Candidate must have solid understanding of agile development methodology.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop OBIEE Data Model (physical and logical), Informatica ETL, and reports.
- Implement develop and support an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) solution
- Work with the Product Managers, to understand their requirements, and produce technical specification documents
- Work closely with the Programmers, QA Analysts and Product Managers, to resolve any and all requirement and specification issues as they arise
- Key activities include translating functional requirements into a technical design, then implementing:
o Physical Data Model
o Logical Data Model
o ETL Design
o Reports and Dashboards
o DAC Support
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience working with OBIEE 10g or 11g, Informatica and DAC 10g
- 4+ Years of experience with developing reports and dashboards using OBIEE.
- Solid understanding of the data warehousing end-to-end development lifecycle
- Hands on development experience / expertise in integration, web development and reporting
- Current with SQL, OBI & OBIEE
- Strong SQL programming skills (including tuning) and solid understanding of relational databases and data architecture
- Reporting requirements gathering, for various stakeholders, and ability to transfer into BI designs
- Knowledge of at least one procedural language
- Basic Unix experience, with OLAP technologies
- Be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work and working as an integral part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment, and have worked within the structure of a large organization
- Must have excellent SQL/PLSQL skills.
- University degree or college diploma
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume with a brief cover letter indicating your salary expectations and mention "OBIEE Developer - Vancouver, BC" in the subject line.
To know more about Destinationone Consulting Inc. you can visit our website at: www.destinationone.ca
Indeed - 10 months ago