The Corner Store network can count on over 2 500 employees who strive to delight more customers every day in each of our stores across Eastern-Canada. Operated by CST Canada Co., this network is affiliated to CST Brands, Inc., one of the largest independent retailers of motor fuels and convenience merchandise in North America.
Our Corner Store Network is presently looking for a:
SENIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER
For our location on St-Margaret's Bay Road, TIMBERLEA.
Assume one of this key role and take part in the success of our Corner Store! Since our locations are much more than a gas station, we need people like you to lead a dynamic team focused on customer service.
- Collaborate to the team’s supervision, motivation and training;
- Be a model for excellence in customer service;
- Ensure and promote loss prevention among team members;
- Contribute to daily administration and recruiting;
- Ensure application of all standards, policies and procedures.
- 1 year of experience in retail management;
- Recognized as a leader who is committed, responsible, organized, versatile and thoughtful;
- Focused on customer service and human resources;
- Ready to tackle challenges in a constantly evolving environment;
- Available to work 40 hours a week, days, evenings and week-ends;
- Available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You must have a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle.
WE OFFER (conditions apply)
At CST, we care about your well-being. Therefore, we offer a dynamic environment where community contribution, service and teamwork are valued.
- Annual salary revision and bonus plan;
- Social Benefits program (medical, dental, life insurance, RRSP, etc.);
- Training & development program;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Mileage paid for job related travel;
- Recognition programs;
- Uniform provided;
- Employee Assistance program
- And much more!
CST Services inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Convincence Store and Gas Bar