The Corner Store network can count on over 2 500 employees who strive to delight more customers every day in each of our stores across Eastern-Canada. Operated by CST Canada Co., this network is affiliated to CST Brands, Inc., one of the largest independent retailers of motor fuels and convenience merchandise in North America.
Our Corner Store Network is presently looking for an:
For our location on Water Street, Summerside, P.E.I.
Since our locations are much more than a gas station, we need people like you to lead a dynamic team focused on customer service.
YOUR ROLE, IN BRIEF:
- Be a model for excellence in customer service;
- Being the liaison between staff and management;
- Opening and closing the store;
- Preparing paperwork and bank deposits;
- Receiving inventory from supplier;
- Assisting in training of sales and supervisory staff;
- Ensure application of all standards, policies and procedures.
- 1 year of experience in retail management;
- Displaying skills in leadership;
- Focused on customer service;
- Having knowledge of in store merchandising;
- Store cleanliness and a Ready For Business attitude;
- Available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WE OFFER (conditions apply)
At CST, we care about your well-being. Therefore, we offer a dynamic environment where community contribution, service and teamwork are valued.
- Competitive work conditions;
- Training & development program;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Mileage paid for job related travel;
- Recognition programs;
- Uniform provided;
- Employee Assistance program;
- Scolarship program;
- And much more!
CST Services inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Convincence Store and Gas Bar