Concord National, Pacific Region has a full-time opportunity Brand Development Manager based in Vancouver. Our organization is structured and growing but without a big company feel. We are a company that prides itself on its family-like feel supported by targeted business objectives.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales, the Brand Development Manager is responsible for leading and developing assigned brands and accounts specifically within the Pacific Region, and more generally across Western Canada, and nationally where appropriate. Of critical importance is to develop strong working relationships with all key contacts: client and customer alike. The Brand Development Manager will be responsible for delivering sales targets within all assigned accounts and categories. Targets are to be achieved within the assigned budgeted spending guidelines and where appropriate, provide creative ideas to build profitable sales within each assigned area.
o Organizational Skills
o Interpersonal Skills
o Honesty and Integrity
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Building short term and long terms sales and marketing strategies
- Setting and delivering annual sales targets ensuring profitability of the brands
- Assisting in the development of the brand franchise
- Assuming appropriate leadership position in marketing efforts and logistics functions
- Participating actively with the sales team including participation in monthly sales meetings
- Developing and presenting annual plans for related accounts/brands
- Complying with all policies and procedures
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing, and may change from time to time.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in sales, marketing or business or related field is required
- 5 -10 years of experience in sales or marketing is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills through ability to work autonomously, communicate proactively and thoroughly
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated methodological and organized approach
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present in formal and informal settings
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills represented through quality of client relations and collaborative use of the team
- Ability to effectively manage change and maintain productivity and efficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite
Thank you for your interest in Concord. Please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Human Resources Manager. Only those candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.