Concord has a full time opportunity in the position of a Brand Assistant located at our head office in North Vancouver. Our organization is structured and growing but without a big company feel. We are a company that prides itself on its family-like feel supported by targeted business objectives.
The Brand Assistant is responsible to assist Brand Managers with day to day duties related to client requirements. Clients may be principles, as well as, accounts. Assistants are responsible for taking care of any brand pricing, deal or promotional issues along with regular administrative duties. The position also assists key account and territory managers with accounts that fall under their portfolio. Although this position may have one direct report-to, there may be multiple dotted-line reporting requirements to those they are assisting.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Uses customized software, Open Systems, to set up principles, enter orders, generate reports, update pricing and new items, create deal tables, etc.
- Processes debits and debit tracking using appropriate documentation
- Administrative tasks include but are not limited to: completing promotional forms, new item presentation forms, credit applications, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, contracts, reservations for client meetings, etc.
- Reviews and edits Aztec reports; relevant to certain client(s) to analyze product and sales data
- Coordinates client events and sponsorship
- Processes and ensures internal and external communication regarding promotions
- Tracks brands within local advertisements
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in related field and/or 1 to 3 years of administration/ marketing administration or related experience
- Previous experience in inputting and managing data is an asset
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, interdepartmental communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve conflict
- Ability to prioritize
- Driven to hit deadlines
Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
Thank you for your interest in Concord. Only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Concord Sales prides itself on being on of the most cohesive, responsive and motivated sales management, executing and reporting...