Concord National, Pacific Region has a contract opportunity in the position of an Accounts Receivable Coordinator located at our head office in North Vancouver. Our organization is structured and growing but without a big company feel. We are a company that prides itself on its family-like feel supported by targeted business objectives.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the position is responsible to provide financial, clerical and administrative support to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
o Organizational Skills
o Interpersonal Skills
o Honesty and Integrity
- Management of A/R credit & collections using “Open Systems”
- Regular reconciliation to sub-ledger
- Daily posting of cash receipts & deductions of customer debit notes
- Daily dashboard reporting
- Reconciliation of collections wit bank deposit
- Analyze and code incoming commission payments from other regions
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing, and may change from time to time.
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience required
- 2 to 5 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills such as attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
This position is a 6 month contract. There may be opportunity for contract extension. Thank you for your interest in Concord. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Concord Sales prides itself on being on of the most cohesive, responsive and motivated sales management, executing and reporting...