Founded in 1957, the Central Alberta REALTORS® Association is a professional trade organization, whose members are licensed Real Estate professionals. Our membership currently includes more than 650 real estate brokers and agents working across Central Alberta.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the Data Integrity Administrator is responsible for overseeing, executing, and enforcing all aspects of the MLS® system.
- Conduct independent audits of all entries in database to verify compliance with MLS® Rules and Regulations.
- Review accuracy of data and advise Members of corrections required and follow-up for compliance.
- Issue invoices for fines, in cases of non-compliance.
- Maintain a record of files for any audit investigation of work performed.
- Respond to inquiries from Members regarding listing related Rules and Regulations.
- Act as Staff Liaison on task forces and user groups relating to the functionality of the database.
- Oversee all aspects of Supra-access system.
- Training/coaching front line staff as required.
- Respond to phone calls, email and walk-in inquiries from Members.
- Oversee e-filing system.
- Other related duties as required from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft computer systems and applications would be an asset.
- Strong trouble shooting abilities with a commitment to follow any issue through to resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to exercise patience in interactions with end users experiencing issues with system.
- An ability to explain technical concepts in plain language to facilitate end user ability to comprehend how the MLS® system functions.
Please respond to this job ad with your application titled Resume indicating salary expectations. No phone calls please.