Permanent ESL Instructor position(s): 1 (full-time)
Start Date: April 7, 2014
Capital English Solutions (CES), founded in late 2012, offers a full language and cultural immersion program for students from around the world. Originally created to provide an international experience for students of our parent company, Bahçeşehir University, the CES program has been developed to reflect and address the needs of multinational ESL students. The curriculum is designed to match the requirements of the university’s English Preparatory Program, focus on general language skills, and allow for academic learning and practice at the college level.
We are looking for enthusiastic ELT professionals to develop with us!
- university degree (in a related field preferred)
- TESL Canada and/or CELTA/TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate from an accredited school
- min. 6 months classroom experience (in an academic / language centre required)
- knowledgeable in CLT-based lesson planning and assessment
- creative, dynamic, efficient
EXPERTISE (in at least one of the following):
- General English courses: Grammar, Speaking, Writing
- Specialized English courses: Business, Hospitality, Idioms
- Exam Preparation courses: TOEFL, TOEIC
Please send your Cover Letter outlining your expression of interest and applicable experience along with your Resume as ONE attachment. Please send ONLY to the email provided; please do not email our general information contact.
We thank you for your interest in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO follow-up call subsequent to sending your application is needed.
Resumes are kept on file for up to 6 months. If you have previously applied to our school, you do not need to apply again during this time.
CES: Enrich, Educate, Inspire