California Closets® Toronto needs a self-motivated, driven, direct-sales orientated Design Consultant to deliver a superb, interactive in-home customer experience second to none that supports our aggressive sales growth plan.
Professional in demeanor and dress; confident; genuinely warm and friendly
Assertive, but not aggressive, always seeking win-win
Detail oriented almost to a fault – friends and family say you have very high standards!
Comfortable and productive working on your own and managing your own time effectively
Friends with technology, rather than always fighting with it
Plus, you love organization, problem solving, and space planning
You have emotional maturity, a vibrant personality, and a drive for success. Above all, you have heart.
- For some time now you have been looking for a company that truly respects the individual, offers flexibility, the opportunity for personal and professional growth, and ongoing training in a very open and supportive culture
- You understand the importance of generating repeats and referrals, and cultivating lasting relationships.
- You have an interior design education, industry experience, or proven passion for home décor (i.e.: renovated or built your own homes, coordinated reno projects for friends or family)
- You have a minimum 7 years in customer service, or retail sales of any kind, where your clients kept coming back because of you. Food industry servers: this could be your next career!
- You have a record of sales success, and yet you are open to feed-back and change in a continually evolving environment
- You can easily be associated with high end brands; promoting and selling a product you might not be able to personally afford is comfortable
- You are creative, yet meticulously detail oriented with a sense of craftsmanship
- Above all, You are a team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment.
- Compensation package that includes four week training program with base salary for first 3 months, commissions, bonuses, and sales tools.
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary CAD software
- Qualified leads
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A full time career with a flexible work schedule
- A compelling company vision that inspires others to be part of something great!
- A dynamic work environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside exceptional quality individuals who authentically support, inspire and motivate others.
Indeed - 2 years ago