CST Canada Co. is affiliated CST Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CST), one of the largest independent retailers of motor fuels and convenience merchandise in North America. Operating Corner Store and Depanneur du Coin banners, close to 800 stations and 84 cardlocks (Pipeline Commercial), in addition to delivering home heating oil to some 125,000 customers, CST Canada Co. is a mar player in the economy of Eastern Canada. For more information about CST, please visit cstbrands.com._
CST Canada Co. is looking for an:
AGENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE / RECEPTIONIST
PERMANENT POSITION – FULL-TIME
ST-JOHN’S OFFICE: 39 Pippy Place, St-John’s, NL, A1B 3X2
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service and Credit, Newfoundland, your role of office receptionist will include attending to walk in customers, handling account payments and balancing of daily cash. You will be responsible for answering calls and e-mails for heating oil customers of the Atlantic Provinces. More precisely, you will answer customer enquiries concerning their account statement, invoicing, payments, plus process oil orders and burner service calls. Your role will include a collection portfolio of residential customers and clerical administrative duties related to the heating activity.
If you are looking for a challenging job, have exceptional customer service skills and want to be an added value to the company, this position is for you!
- Post Secondary Diploma – Business Administration or equivalent - with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in customer service;
- Previous credit and collection experience;
- Previous experience in a receptionist environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Stimulating work environment;
- Competitive compensation package: Excellent insurance coverage, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Group Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP), bonus program;
- Summer Hours;
- Recognition Program for years of service;
- Reimbursement of education fees related to the position;
- Reimbursement of expenses to support physical activity;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Employee Discount and more.
Please send your resume by May 30th 2014.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CST Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer