BRANNOCK TCM LTD./BRANNOCK LODGING SERVICES GROUP is opening a new Lodge with 276 bedrooms and 6 suites in northern British Columbia in late spring of 2014 Our residents are the employees and contractors of Thompson Creek Metals at its mining site at Mount Milligan, located 3 ½ hrs. north of Prince George, B.C. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team at the Lodge. Only applicants who are legally allowed to work in Canada will be considered. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Brannock Lodging Services Group. All positions will start in early/mid June 2014.
Please send your updated resume by email to Paulina Korbel or fax to 1-403-567-1350 by February 14, 2014. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
(Positions Available: 3)
A Kitchen Helper’s job is an entry-level position, performing basic level tasks in the kitchen and other food areas, including the Bistro, and assists workers who prepare and serve food and beverages in the Lodge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain kitchen work areas and Bistro equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: washes and peels vegetables,
2. Assists in sandwich/salad preparation,
3. Prepares mise en place following the Chefs’ instructions,
4. Washes kitchen areas/equipment.
5. Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
6. Check all areas frequently for cleanliness and health and safety standards
7. Responsible for proper cleaning of all kitchen areas and equipment.
8. Perform other related duties as delegated by Executive Chef.
1. At least one year experience in a food and beverage working environment such as a restaurant, cafeteria or catering service business.
2. Must be able to communicate in English.
3. Knowledge of safety precautions and fire procedures.
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
5. On the job training will be provided
WORKING HOURS: 12-hour shift, 14 days at site, one week off
SALARY RANGE: $13.50 - $16.00 PER HOUR
BRANNOCK LODGING SERVICES GROUP is opening a new Lodge with 276 bedrooms and 6 suites in northern British Columbia in late spring of 2014...