Job Description: Retail Sales Consultant
You are energetic, outgoing, results driven, persuasive and share a passion for technology. Now may be the perfect opportunity for you to join a dynamic and growing company. This is a sales position focused on uncovering customer needs and fulfilling those needs through strong fact-based recommendations using a prescribed sales process – The Worldlynx Way. The successful Retail Sales Consultant uses the Worldlynx Way, as well as superior product knowledge, to uncover customer needs, make strong recommendations and therefore provide a superior customer service experience. This position also requires follow-ups with our clients, as well as outbound telemarketing calls to small businesses.
What We Offer
- Base Salary * Competitive Commissions Plan * Discounts To Goodlife Fitness
- Educational Assistance * Company Demo Phone * Group Benefits*
- Must meet eligibility requirements.
- Meeting or exceeding individual sales targets and service standards by presenting customized solutions to our customers
- Accountable for consistently using the prescribed Worldlynx Way Sales Process and checklists to drive sales
- Driving loyalty and retention programs by pro-actively conducting outbound calls to existing customers
- Performing superior customer service thereby ensuring customer loyalty
- Ensuring customer concerns are resolved timely, accurately and professionally
- Responsible and accountable for staying well-informed about technical information, as well as the most current products, services and promotional offerings
- Accountable for accurately receiving, processing, and maintaining sales records, cash, checks and charge/credit payments
- Providing accurate and timely information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, and care & maintenance of merchandise
- Actively participating in training and coaching initiatives
- Recognizing and monitoring security issues
- Opening & closing the Store in accordance to Company policies & procedures
Skills and Experience
- Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent; Post-Secondary Education An Asset
- Retail Experience In A Dynamic & Fast-Paced Team Environment
- Comfortable With Technology Such Computers, Mobile Devices & Digital Merchandising
- Committed To Driving Sales
- Excellent Communication Skills Including Spoken & Pro-active Listening Skills
- Outgoing & Works Well Within A Team
- Achievement Oriented
- Committed To Continuous Learning
- Professional Demeanour
- Demonstrated Integrity
A “Must Read” Before Applying
1. Should you be successful in the recruitment process, as a condition of employment consideration, past and current work performance references will be required from at least two (2) of your employer(s).
2. All offers of employment will be conditional on satisfactory background checks.
3. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and be able to submit proof thereof.