McDonald's in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta is hiring F/T and P/T Food Counter Attendants. 20 positions available. $11.50 per hr. with 40 hours per week and benefits. Fun, exciting and positive environment. Excellent training programs. Equal opportunity employer. Part Time applications will be accepted from Canadians and Permanent Residents currently living in Canada.
- Prepare food products for customers maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness.
- Provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Initiates actions to correct customer complaints and refers serious customer concerns to management immediately
- Ensures all products are packaged in approved wrapping/containers
- Ensures products/supplies are rotated in and out of storage
- Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Partial high school education or equivalent experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
Apply by email, in person at: 4836-45 Street, Rocky Mountain House, AB, or mail resume to: Box 1599, Rocky Mountain House, AB, T4T 1B2
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
McDonald's Restaurant in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta