We are a Penticton based medium size, well established and highly respected Steel, Salvage and Trucking company.
We are looking for an energetic and professional up and coming Welder that can encompass maintenance, bin repairs and salvage related duties. Also required to help out in repairs of heavy trucks and equipment.
- welding experience – preferably in the steel industry. Certification (or working towards) an asset, or equivalent experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of quality control and salvage a preference.
- Strong organizational relationship building and decision making skills.
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills, always remaining focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to show initiative.
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with staff, management and other team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Forklift Certification and other applicable yard experience.
- Working conditions in a warehouse/yard environment and an ability to influence without authority.
- Helpful personality – willing to help and a “Can Do” attitude
- Our need is immediate.
- We offer competitive compensation with benefit package after qualifying period.
- Job security and room to grow for the right candidate.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to the email address listed