We are a Penticton based medium size, well established and highly respected Steel, Salvage and Trucking company.
We have an opening in our car processing and recycling station. As an "end of life" car scrap dealer we are looking for an energetic worker that is interested in dismantling cars and dealing with all processes in making any used vehicle available for recycling.
- an interest in cars and sorting of useful parts.
- Knowledge of quality control and salvage a preference.
- Strong organizational relationship building and decision making skills.
- Excellent time management skills, always remaining focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to show initiative.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with staff, customers and other team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Forklift Certification and other applicable yard experience - a bonus.
- Working conditions in a yard environment outside in all conditions.
- Helpful personality – willing to help and a “Can Do” attitude
- Our need is immediate.
- We offer competitive compensation with benefit package after qualifying period.
- Job security and room to grow for the right candidate.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please email your resume and cover letter to the email address listedd