An international and rapidly growing company, in the Natural confectionary industry, is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional for the role of Public Relations Manager, located in Toronto. This position will focus on communications and public relations, as well as overseeing aligned optimization efforts of social media.
Core competencies & scope of the position:
- Knowledge of the Natural & Health Food Retail Channels
- The PRM will understand and always communicate the Pür Gum brand message in an effective, streamlined manner. The PRM will also be responsible to direct media relations, media releases, article writing and grant writing.
- The PRM will be responsible to effectively create content for various contexts, such as Internet Web Site content to the SEO, Articles for online posts to various bloggers, and some client presentations.
- Coordinate initiatives with marketing, community and production to ensure streamlined efforts.
- Excellent PR communication skills a must as the right candidate will plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable customer perceptions of our organization's accomplishments and market reach.
- Generate, maintains and reports against budgets and targets.
- Creates effective Requests For Proposals (RFP’s).
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative, strategic and innovative thinking
- Accountability and Dependability
- Able to work independently with direct daily reporting
- BA in Administration, Marketing, eCommerce preferred. The ideal candidate will have a good balance of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide results in a PRM role.
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm. Professional and fun demeanour, selling style, and a combination of professional and “trendy” or “urban” attitude.
- Solid experience in opportunity assessment, planning, account development, and time management.
- Communicating opportunities and daily objectives to multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and Social Media
- Able to work on both a MAC and PC platform.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
We are looking for people to join us at our new downtown office. If you are interested in applying, let us know what drives you!
Please send cover letter and resume by replying to this ad, and tell us all about you!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Indeed - 13 months ago