An international and rapidly growing company, in the Natural confectionary industry, is seeking two (2) dynamic and experienced professional for the role of Account Manager reporting to the National Sales Manager. This position will focus on the achievement of sales, distribution and market share objectives, for our brands, within Natural Health Independent and Mass Market retail stores and niche markets, through the building of account relationships.
- Tiered Performance incentives in addition to base pay
- Customer Focus and Result Driven
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the Natural & Health Food Retail Channels
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative, strategic and innovative thinking
- Accountability and Dependability
- Able to work independently with direct daily reporting
- Presentation of #1 selling Aspartame free Gum in the Natural Health Market into existing accounts.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base, while providing superior customer service and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Development of New Account Base by building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Implementation of trade and consumer promotion programs.
- Conduct an assigned amount of sales calls per day.
- Overcome objections with prospective customers and address customer concerns.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Maintain an on-going trade market assessment of approved spending with retail chains.
- Review and analyze market conditions and advise company leadership team of key findings.
- Communicating opportunities and daily objectives to multiple key decision-makers.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new competitor activities and products.
- University, Vocation or College accreditation related to sales, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of direct work experience in the Natural industry with experience in all Natural Value and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to provide results and close deals while maintaining assigned sales quotas.
- Professional and fun demeanour, selling style, and professional attitude.
- Solid experience in opportunity assessment, planning, account development, and time management.
- Strong knowledge of Health and Natural Account methodology.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to create opportunities and maintain relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills with focus on brand image.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Strong written communication skills.
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations and have a good understanding of trade allocation programs and budgets.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct off-site presentations (if required).
- Manual computer work.
- Speaking on the phone.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 20 lbs.
- Full time weekly.
We are looking for people to join us at our new Yonge and King office. If you are interested in applying, let us know what drives you!
Please send cover letter and resume by replying to this ad.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Indeed - 18 months ago