Terms of Employment: Full Time
Salary: Depends on qualification
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: 3 - 5 years in electric mobility or related field
Language: Speak, read, write English and Mandarin
-Perform a variety of tasks in putting together mobility scooters, power chairs, trunk lifts,
ramps and some parts repair. May be assigned to different work stations on the assembly line
depending upon production needs.
- Ability to follow procedures
- Reading skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Perform the same task repeatedly
- Picture 3-dimentional objects from drawings or diagrams
- See differences in the size and shape of lines or objects
- Follow instructions and work accurately
- Make decisions based on standards that can be checked
- Work under pressure
- On the job training. Graduation from a technical education program may be required
- Travel could be involved
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.
Web Site: mobilityhouse.ca
PMV provides personal independence to individuals with mobility disabilities through the sales, rental and servicing of personal mobility...