Do you have experience managing and training
Do you love selling but are tired of working indoors or the retail game?
Would you like to work out while working to stay in great shape?
Do you love going above and beyond for customer service?
Do you like to manage your own time during the day?
Do you have experience managing and training others?
Our compensation model (40K guaranteed plus a bonus structure which directly reflects your entrepreneurial success) is set to bring out the best in you. To make things even easier you can rely on our experienced office staff in Calgary which will deal with all the paperwork from payroll to press releases. With this support in your back you can stay organized and concentrate on building a great team of co-workers.
Individuals must be capable of managing their own time as well as others. Individuals must be self-motivated and performance driven in order to successfully manage truck routes and truck teams.
You will be in charge of:
- Supervising truck team members and helping to manage marketing goals and recycling goals are being met in your area
- Training truck team members
- Working daily with employees to improve their skills
- Giving great customer service to our clients
Over time, your role will increase to include
- Planning morning kick out for all truck teams
- Covering dispatch and route management
- Learning to manage our transfer station
- Learning to maintain our fleet of trucks
Individuals looking to succeed in this position must be:
- High energy
- University or College background
- Highly motivated
- Goal oriented
- Driver’s license in good standing
- able to handle physical labor
- Team players
- Possess a competitive nature
- Great time managers
- Detail oriented
- Determinate to lead by example
Check us out on-line at www.1800gotjunk.com!